- In the authenticity of the Bible as God-given (II Timothy 3:16).
- In the one true God who has revealed Himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
- In salvation through faith in Jesus Christ alone, that mankind is sinful and unable to attain righteousness through human effort (John 3:16).
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience, a second work of grace with salvation being the first (Acts 1:5).
- In the miraculous power of God and in the spiritual gifts as displayed in the early Church (Acts 5:12).
- In the importance of water baptism and a born-again life (Acts 22:16).
- In the literal, second coming of Christ at the end of the age (Matthew 16:27).
- In the reality of the devil and his destiny in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).
- In one universal church composed of many local churches made up of dedicated believers with unity in mission (Matthew 11:12).
“From the time of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing and forceful men lay hold of it.”Matthew 11:12